Wednesday, January 10, 2007

René

It is 20 years ago that i had something with René.
I had 2 short relations between my first long relation and my marriage. And the first one was René, i was so in love, i never had a friend as beautiful as him, blond, blue eyes, we were friends for some months and one night i came home and found a letter that he wrote, to say it is over.
So i was shocked because i didn't understand why, and i told myself over and over what it could be...I knew his mother didn't approve me, i wasn't the need girl she found right for her son, but then his father liked me...
I met him in the time i was busy with my move to another town because the police told me thats better, to move to a new place in a new city on a hidden place, and start all over.
So René didn't understand why i was going away from my hometown and my nice appartment, to a city 50 km away where i didn't know anybody...so i explained him the reason.
Perhaps he was affraid....i never know what was the real story why it ended. But before that he still helped me with moving all my things.
Anyway trough the years, i never really forgat him and sometimes i wondered: how it is with him? is he also married or have children, is he happy? things like that.
So i wrote him a letter after 20 years and asked it.
And what do you think....yesterday i received an e-mail from him, it was so cool!!!
He was very enthousiastic, and told me that he saw me some years ago, with my sons and husband, so he thought i was OK.
He told me that he was some years not doing well, and then he met a latin woman named Mariana, she saved him, and they married, now they have 2 daughters.
Hahaaha, almost all my ex lovers are married with latin woman, what's that? Amin is married with a Brasilian, and Steffen with a Paraquaian...
(This is also funny: tomorrow, i have a Brasilian fysiotherapist named Renata)
Now René said all the things he remembered, and he was very nice to say that he would like to meet me for lunch and we can talk about everything.
Then today he wrote me again, and send me a scan from a drowing i made for him then, that i gave on his birthday.
That was nice, he still kept this!
Well, i don't want to get him back or anything like that, i think it's great that he is happy, and i look forward to this lunch although i am a little bit nervous about it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home