Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy newyear!!!

On the first day of this new year, i have some good intentions:
The first and most important one is not to cry anylonger ( but i broke it already last night, hahaaha, but Ok, that was perhaps because of all the champagne i drunk, alcohol make me more emotional)
I have good feelings about not crying, because of the motto from my womansclub:2007 will be the year of laugh more, make more fun with girls and have a better time than with a man.
(thats btw. not meaning that we are lesbians..haahhaa)
The second good intention is to eat less, i did a sort of eating therapy, last 2 months..and it became more and more eating when i was at home with my ankle....and also the teaparties with Yvon and Joleen are not very good for my figure...a lot of nice eatable things are passing by on such occasions...
The thirt good intention have to do also with the 2nd:
Sport is on a very low level right now...like zero...so i want to do that again and also go for a bicycle trip again, i don't do anything anymore for 2 months....but i have to wait with my aerobics some longer...and my bad knee is worce since it take a lot over from my other legs ankle, so i have to be carefull also with bicycle...but i cannot wait till i can take up everything again...
And i don't need a 4th good intention to be less naief, i guess i learned another lesson...again.
It hurts me so much again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home