Thursday, December 07, 2006

Weekly reflections

The helptroops came for me december 1th, first there was Yvon in the morning to see if i was allright. Then we drink some coffee and she invited me for lunch to come to her house.
Later in the night she and Joleen came to me again and we had a teaparty and it was because of them that a had some laughter in stead of sniffing all day.
I will never forget what they did for me, thats what frienship is all about.
Saturday december 2nd, i went with a group of friends to the Crazy Piano's, that was a nice bar were they play life music.
Sinterklaas gave a bag filled with presents on december 5th, and the kids were very content with everything they received.
Last night i had it again so bad, i miss you so much...at the time i thought i don't want to know what date you're going to marry, but now i regret that...because i think all the time is it happened yet?
Oh what the hell.
Than under influence of some wine, i send you an SMS yesterdaynight, i'm sorry... didn't want to do such things.
Oh sweety pie, i really hope you find the happiness you're searching overthere in Paraquai, than at least one of us will be happy.
Going to wrestle myself trought the coming 3 lateshifts again, and a weekend without my kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home