Sunday, December 10, 2006

Daily post

Today i woke up on 11 o clock in the morning.
I was glad that my leg didn't hurt so much anymore...i remembered the time before, in the night.
I was having so much pain and i could not walk to the toilet, but i must go quickly, my belly was giving me some problems. I felt that i was going down, saw stars. I don't know how i did it but somehow i did it, and then, when i made it to the bathroom i also could manage to take two paracetamols against the pain and i then i had to try to go back to the sleepingroom.
Oh what a nightmare can somebody have.
Then i was finally in my bed, and i was waiting for the painkillers to help me, and i cryed, i felt so much selfpity!!!
Well then i finally slept some and i woke up at 11, because my kids would be coming home from a weekend with their father.
My phone ringed then also and i thought: Steffen!
I toke it and it was my neighbour Monika, asking how are you doing?
I said Ok, now but i will call the doctor, because this is not good, i didn't go to the doctor yet because i thought it is only sprained, and i know what they will say than: cool it and rest..with your leg up.
So i didn't think i had to go to the doctor, but now after this terrible night i thought perhaps it is better to go, maybe there is something broken after all.
So i called to the docor and i could come to the hospital to make some x-rays.
And Monika went with me, I could not drive. Yvon also called to ask how i was doing and she come on monday to do some shopping for me.
My neighbours invited me to stay over for dinner, and when they heard that i wanted to buy a x-mas tree this weekend and make my house nice for the boys..but now with this accident it cannot happen, they said: we have an extra tree on the attick!
So now i am here sitting in my room next to a x-mas tree, my kids and I made the house nice and everything looks cosy.
My legg isn't broke but i have to go on crutches, i don't walk on it at least 5 days, and when it isn't feeling good than my doctor will have to tape it in.
And i have some heavy painkillers so this night i will sleep like rose.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home