Thursday, January 04, 2007

Josina

I told the story now to 3 people the last time...so i had to write it also.
Josina is my youngest sister, she is now 42 years old, when she lives...i don't know that at this moment.
Well, the real drama began much earlyer, but at one day there was happened some drama, and this is it:

My sister was 14 when she was sent away out of the house from my mother and her husband, like me a half year before, the only difference was i was going in a room on my own and she went to a childrenshome.
When she lived there, she met a girlfriend from 15 and together they go to the coffieshops and tryed out drugs. First she had soft drugs but at one time i found out that she also used harddrugs, when i found it out it was already too late, i guess also that she was a rebel and she did what she want...never like to listen to me...i was her older and oldfashioned sister she said always.
Then sometimes she came to me in my room and then she went away for a half year and i didn't know where she lived.
It was a terrible time.
One day again she came to me after one and a half year, and she said that she was married and carried a child. Her husband was an Englishman with tattoos and long hair, and he was a biker only without a bike...lol
She promised me to stop with the heroin and i helped them with a house and more stuff, like baby clothes.
Then she had a happy time, we went together to the hospital on regulair base, to check if she was still clean.
And we were so proud together then, everything looked so good for her and i was also happy then.
Then the baby was born, it was a girl named Gloria.
Sometimes i could have her for an evening ar so when my sister wants to go out, it was nice...
( I didn't have kids then, i was 22 or so)
Later my sister moved away to an other house in an area far from me, so i couldn't not go to her so often as before and later i heard that she often went to bars with loud music with her child.
And one moment i discovered also that she used drugs again as well, although she always denied it.
I didn't like her husband too much because i always thought that he used drugs too, and i thought he was a treath for my sister and Gloria.
I didn't have very much controle over her that time, also because she refused it, she always said that family you cannot choose and for her it wasn't neccesary to have contact with me and our mother or father.
But sometimes i went to her anyway, or i brought her to my mother with Gloria.
One day Josine had a divorce from Jess the Englishman, and she met a nice man...he looked better and had a nice appartment, josine and Gloria moved in with him, i went there also for dinner one time...and i thought well ok, she finally have a nice life.
When Gloria was almost 2 years, that was right in a time i was in some trouble myself (but that is another story) she came to my house and she was crying and shoutin Gloria is death!!!!
I couldn't believe what she said...so i asked what do you say? And she repeat it, also Jess the father of Gloria was there with her, also crying so i had to believe it was the truth.
So i asked how is that happened? And my sister shout to me all the time that isn't important ...why and how... she is death and thats it...
And then she went away shouting all the time....
I waited some minutes and i didn't know what to do, then i went to my mothers house.
When i came there my mother was also crying and i heard that Josine was already left and they heard the terrible news just like i did.
Well, it was a real drama.
Later i heard from the police what was happened, josine was under influence of heroin, in that appartment with that *nice* man, he was a drugs user.
Josine told it to me once, and she was laughin with it...Jess wasn't a hard drugs user, you always thought wrong!!! hahahah, but he ..(i don't want to remember that mans name) like to use it just like me!!!
So when they had used, and didn't know whats happening in the world anymore, Gloria took the dog and went outside for a walk....
Later when my sister was awake and could not find Gloria she call finally the police, and divers from the fire department found her finally in the water.
This man were she lived with commited suicide not long after that.
My sister is still a junky.
I didn't see her for many years till my father dieth almost 13 years ago, then i tryed to find her and it worked. She is a real heroin prostitute. She came to the funeral and to my house and she used herion on my toilet i believe.
So then my husband said i don't want her in my house anymore, and i could understand that, we had also vincent at that time he was almost 2 years old then.
But after the funeral she had promised to come to me next monday so we could go to the notary together, and she never came...there is still money on the bank from my father, as this moment.
She didn't come, and i didn't go to her anymore ....
Then last year when i was in the policeacademy...i told it one time to our teacher when we had a chat outside in our lunchbreak, and she offered me to find out if she is still alive because these things go through my mind now and then.
So i gave her all details and a half hour later i heard that Josine is still alive, and still an heroin junky, the police had contact with her only one day ago, and i also got her adres.
But i didn't go to her.
~~~~~~~~~~
This is the reason that the song Gloria from U2 always makes my heart beat harder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home