Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Daily post

Yesterday, finally Sonja and I meet, and it was great! She came here and I had made indian curry with rice and chicken for the occasian.
Some people asked me: did you call Sonja not to come and make a new appointment, because of my ankle...and i said: Are you kidding? No way!!!
So she came and it was like the time has stopped all these years.
We had so much fun and told all our stories, and we made all kind of plans.....
We even want to go to India again, but when that'll be..I don't know yet, but the plan to go to Gaby is to realize soon, probably in januari.
We had a chat with Gaby and that was also very nice, I found out that Sonja was still the same crazy girl and she deleted some people from my contactlist, hahaaha!!!
Her story was also unbelieveble..her boyfriend was away suddenly after a relation from 15 year, one night he was not coming home and lived with a Russian pole dancer and she was pregnant after one month. Now you have to understand this boyfriend was always so conservative nobody thought that something like that was possible but it happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home