Thursday, December 28, 2006

december....reflections

This month is happened so many things and it let me think a lot about many things...i had so much time and also so little time...hahaha
It was a month with many tears...
of lost love
and a month with a lot of joy...
of friendships and warm people
a month of many old things...
Sonja came, and my oldest sister Joke came to visit me (for the 2nd time in her life) more lost friends and relatives that came into my life again, like Carolina, Marja, René.
Then friends in trouble, and i was here and had time to be there for them and be a good listener...
The womans club....Joleen, Yvon and I....that is worth so much.. that is so positive, we can discuss everything and we all think it is very positive and precious, because it is so constructive!
And also in these evenings we have a lot of fun, it is so good for our laughmusscles!!!
Also sometimes get back in time with flashbacks...
I re-lived all that happened 21 years ago again....and all the time before and after the horrornight.
The friendships i lost because i told them about that psychopath, and the life i had with him.
Joleen and Yvon said to write a book of my life...lol...i thought that also, so perhaps when i am again at home for such a long time...
This month with my teared ankle tie, and that cold, i had so many people that came to me for help that i didn't have time to write such a novel!
The time went by so soon...sometimes people asked me if the walls were coming to me, but except for the pain, i enjoyed it very much...i could rest a lot, i was here with my childeren a lot, and i had a lot of attention, so whats worth more than that?
I call it luck along with an accident.
SP, you are coming home tomorrow...i didn't hear your voice for 4 weeks...i am so curious how everything is with you, but will you call me like before with your reliable voice and say: Hi? ... wie gehts mit Du?
Well i am glad to know that you're sound and safe back, thats all i want to know for a good ending of december.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home