Monday, February 12, 2007

Daily post

Today i had a surprise on my privat musicwebsite...;))) *big smile*
~~
When i come home i heard an SMS from Sonja .. she explained why she didn't come or called me yesterday>>> her brother tryed to commited suïcide, he was in the hospital with a heartattack because of that.
I heard from her last time when she was with me in december, that her brother is schizofrenic, and that he have so many problems.
I knew her brother from the past when i came to Sonja's house when she still lives with her mother and brother, and i remember him playing on packman when i was there....he was arround16 or 17 at that time...
Well, it is very sad...
~~
But to end this day i listen to my music, and i am tired so i will go to bed early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home