Sunday, February 11, 2007

Daily post

Yvon and I have decided to go to Turkye anyway.. i will push her wheelchair...we said..we will have fun as we have always!!! And we are positive as always..hahaahh
~~
Today i went together with Lukas to Gaby in Germany, Sonja didn't come and i called her 6 times (i waited 2 hours for her) also tonight when i was back at my house i called her again...i hope nothing serious has happened.
It was a rainy day.. so it was a good day to drive a long way...and when i met Gaby it was like we were old friends.. she have a nice life, overthere in Germany.

It brought back some feelings, when i drove in Germany....And it made me think:
Could i have done something better... did i forget to do something...what are my misstakes? i'm still not out of it.. don't have all the answers yet...
What is it that all the good guys run away from me?
~~
Well tomorrow duty calls again...work work work....early out of bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home