Sunday, November 26, 2006

Silly

And again one more time in my life, I have to admit that now, I am pushed with my nose on the facts. (don't know if anybody understand that, it's a dutch expression) (met je neus op de feiten worden gedrukt)
But ok, a surgeon from Massachussets said it already to me a long time ago: I am silly...and I have to admit it, that he was true.
In my grief I am going by on some things that are really important in life. And I hate that.
Today a friend was saying that it was deadrememberence day. (never heard it before, we don't have this Catholic ritualday in the Netherlands)
And I didn't react on that information...
Now I feel so quilty because after a while I remember: Oh yes, his father died earlyer this year...
He was still so nice as always, feign not to known anything.
Me, stupid ox... I will continue to read in "Towards a Rogue Reality~~ Kant to Freud, and beyond" from S.P. Fullinwider (hahahah SP!) I've got, perhaps that will help me a little to find some answers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home