Thursday, November 23, 2006

Daily post

Today I tryed to phone Sonja, and yes she was home!
We had talked and it was great, we will meet next week when we are both free at the same day.
She was, ending her relation after 15 year, also last year, like I did.
And she said: I was looking to the pictures from India just the last days, what a nice coïncidence that Gaby and I met in ICQ, otherwise Sonja and I probably didn't see each other, somethings go as they have to.
So now we also will make an meeting with the 3 of us, than I will meet Gaby for the first time.
The funny thing is that Gaby scanned and send me a postcard that was sended from India to her. Sonja wrote that when I was there with her, and I didn't know Gaby yet at that time.
To be continued....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home