Monday, September 19, 2005

Daily news

Today was something else,...
I had a n experience at school, one of the teachers gave me his telephone number, for a reason i will not explain here, but it is very excited now,...
And when i came home from school, there was a letter in the hall with the news that i am divorced september 15th!
So, strange to know it like this,....
Than my ex called to talk about something else and i told him that we are divorced, and he didn't know it yet!!!
Anyway it was a very strange day,...
I saw in the New York times, that Russell Crowe was about to buy a rugbyteam, they told that he is upto 7 years in an american prison because of a phonethrowing incident in a New York hotel, but then i remebered my own phonethrowing incident but it wasn't with Russell Crowe!
Tomorrow i will meet my ex for the first time after we are really divorced, because of my kids schooltrip, but it is very odd.
I have no regrets at all, but still,...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home