Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Daily news

Today I went again to school, we are learning all about (the fiscal) way to parc your car, wow what a lot of ways you have to pay. Even I learned so much today!!!
All the in and outs, from the fiscal department, our practice trainers. The men are all type "bodybuilder without brain" but this is so generalistic, they really aren't stupid, and I enjoy to learn from them.
We had a few good laughs again, but I was very happy when they calle it a day. Than i came in the file back home, so i was totally finito when I came home, But I know there was no coffee left so I went on my bicycle to the store very quickly.
Oh,.. I had such a funny experience in the supermarket, there I was in the row putting my things on the conveyor belt, than I saw a man behind me without errands, so I thought that there would come a friend or wife with some later on. But when it was my turn, I saw that he was still alone, so I asked him do you want to go before me? Then I saw that he had only one little package, and I said: You have only one little thing!
Well the man was a little bit silent and went in front of me laying a package of condoms down on the belt.
So after he payed to the girl, he turned around and said to me: Thank you for letting me go first,.... I: your welcome,....The girl said: Have a nice day sir! And I said: Well, I think that he is going to have that.....
(Oh,..couldn't keep my mouth)
Now after I helped my son to bed, I am so proud of him, my youngest, only 8 years old, having PPD-nos, and he is so adjusting to everything, all the chances, in our lifes.
But it makes me cry sometimes, when I think of him and how he is doing his best while he find everything so hard.
Oh,.. the nights, they are the hardest, can't stop thinking....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home