Thursday, September 08, 2005

Daily news

This week is the last week of the 5 weeks school, for my new job as a city surveillant. We had a theoretic exam last monday, which results aren't there yet. And tomorrow we are having a practical part with an actor, so we have to play a situation that we give a summon to someone.
But now i am a little bit affraid, because the man that teache us this last week is try to root in my past. Asking all kind of questions about if i am hurt. He said that he could see that i was damaged, and he had his questions about if i could do this work.
I don't have a good feeling about all of this.
The first 4 weeks were going so fine, but now insecurity comes, because of this whole situation.
This man is so confronting,.... don't like that at all.
Everybody said to me that i am a strong person, and i am an example for a woman in my class, she said that she find me so tough.
So i don't really know what to do with his words, but it made my very uncomfortable with the whole situation.
Bah,.... why is that happening now,...
Most people have things that are happened in their pasts, so what's the difference with me?
Okay, maybe i have going through more than most, and i never had a really good back up system.
But i came out of all the misery, i did that myself.
I am a fighter, don't sit down with my grieve, but i always go on.
Oh,.. i don't know it anymore, sometimes it is to much.
I'm affraid now that, because the teacher i had the past 4 weeks, she knows about my sister, and she find out for me what her adress is. Not that i will go there. but i know that she still lives. Now with these questions today, i really have no idea what to expect anymore.
I really have to have this job, when it is failing,... don't want to think about it. I can't fail now, my kids depend on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home