Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A crick in my neck

What a week.
It started with stress i guess, but now that i look back (au) i think i know what caused it.
I was to late at my sportlesson so i missed the warming up, the instructor warned me to be careful and take of slowly, and i did, at least i thought.
But now one week later i remembered it suddenly.

The next day when i was sitting at my desk to check my mail, there it was suddenly: this terrible pain in my neck, i feel it in my head and shoulder too.
I thought: what is happening???!
I had to go to my work soon so i went there, thinking that it would be over soon.
But it was getting worce, i really thought when i should wake up after a night sleep it would be over. But now one week later i know, that isn't the case.
I was so glad that my headaches were gone after more than 6 weeks i had antibiotic and i was free of paracetamol.
But now i am taking them again all week, it isn't to imagine without painkillers.
But they help only for such a short moment.
so finally i called the office to stay at home, than i get my next surprise: a gastrointestinal virus.
Well, am i being punished for something?
Now one week later, this virus is gone, but the crick in my neck is still there.
I called the office today that i will start again with work tomorrow, because i can't stay at home anylonger. I really needed to go out and i went to the mall, bought me some nice boots and the new DVD from U2, the vertigo tour recorded in Chicago.
No better therapy than retailtherapy.
But now that i am writing this, i am still suffering with so much pain.
There were also a few lichtpoints this week, results of 2 tests came, and they were good.

b.t.w. crick in my neck sounds so funny to me, everytime i say it.
In dutch a crick is something to lift your car, when you want to change your tires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home