Monday, November 21, 2005

There are days....

that you want to go by as soon as possible.

Today, i came home from work.
There is an atmosphere at work, that is not nice at all.
So i am not happy there, but that's another thing.
I have to work, i have no other choice.
So i came home from work, and i found my backdoor wide open, while my youngest kid was playing upstairs.
I was so frightened, because of what could have be happening, so i was yelling to him. But that's unfair, he is still so little, so i said to him that i was frightened. And that this never must happen again otherwise he have to go to afterschoolcare every day. Now he is there every wednessday, but he really hate it.
Now after that, my oldest son came home, and i said to him what happened, so he have to lock the door next time when he is leaving to hockeytraining. Not depending on my youngest to lock the door as he promissed now and forgat.
Then he said: mama, my school mentor is calling you later, because i have some insufficients.
And than the mentor called.
So she said there are some insufficients, but he is intelligent enough so we are both gonna put our finger on it, and then it will be going all right.
Now i talked with him and we will go for it together.
Then my ex send me an e-mail with everything i did wrong.
So there are from these days like this, than i really don't know if i am doing everything right.
At work there are a few things not right.
Maybe it's time for plan B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home