Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Daily reflections

Well, everything is going better.
I was feeling so down , but now i feel much better.
There was this competition on work, that isn't really necessary, b.t.w. but it is there, stupidly enough.
I talked to a girl, that really was a pain in my ass, and she is acting different now.
My kids are doing great, and i don't feel that everything is my fault anymore, thanks to a friend that is in the same situation, i see everything in another perspective. The kids are so great.
Than i feel much fitter than in a long time, because of the antibiotic, i am without headach since 6 weeks. I went this morning to the gym and the sauna and afterwards feeling great.
Then yesterday, that began as a disaster, i was crying and didn't want to go to the office first. Than i went there anyway, and we heard that we didn't do it very well (not being proffesional and all that shit), and when we didn't aprove we are still have a chance to get unimployed. So they made us really frightened.
After that we heard that we have to make a test... unexpected, to see if we have our knowlidge still there.
I did great, the best of all, so that made a chanche.
Now today everything was so much better, first the training so i started very fitt, then at work everything went well.
And i get home, my ex didn't gave me a reprimande about all the things i am doing wrong.
So when he went i still was feeling good and i can end this day so nice.
~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home