Sunday, September 04, 2005

Open harbour days- Rotterdam

I went to the "open harbourdays" in Rotterdam, an event that comes back every year. It was nice weather so we went there by bicycle. It was very spectaculair with 2 helicopters that are doing a recue action on the river. This event remembered me to the open harbourdays when i was 25.
Then i had my goodbye/birthdayparty. And also i had fireworks from it at the end of my party, hahaha.
I was moving to another town because i had to go somewhere i couldn't be found. My ex=partner that time, wanted me death. Because i left him after almost 7 miserable years.
During the party and moving to the other town he was in prison for raping me and an attempt to kill me.
He was in my house one night, surprised me suddenly in my bedroom with a knife. He was cutting me queit immediatly so the blood was everywhere and i really thought: this is the end. And i felt blood getting out of my system and i felt down,....
But then he was pulling my arm and said i have to close all drapes in the house so i did that. I still lived.
Then i act, and i was to urn an oscar for that,.. because i was playing the role of my life. I saved my life with it.
I made him believe we where going to be together again.
But the police told me later that he had a sellar for me.
I was so lucky to get out of all of this.
He had a house with a sellar and wanted to take me there, when he wanted to put me into a car with blindwindows i thought: i don't go in there whatever happens, so i was screaming and fighting and he didn't get me in the car. I was to strong for him, mentally and fysical. Neighbours had to call the police and than it was almost ended.
He tryed to get me back into my house and i was resisting to go back in, and then finally the police came to rescue me. They arrested him and he was going to prison for 10 months. And by the time he as going out of prison i was living somewhere else.
So all that can open harbour days bring back to me.
There is more to tell, but i save that for another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home