Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tonight,...

Tonight i am again very said, my friend.
I am so lucky to have so many friends. This moment i need it so much.
It's not normal anymore, when i think about it it's unbelieveble.
When i caunt my luck.
This year will be a very different birthdayparty for me, all new friends and the old friends together, i am surrounded by so much love.
It's not believeble, so there must be a god after all.
I am doing so miserable in love matters, he made it up with the love of so much girlfriends.
Oh,.. but then i have to cry,....
Because a lot of my friends have a miserable live also,... i can cry and cry,.... i am so sad about everything.
I was just chatting with Sylvia, her storie is not to tell, but i feel for her she and i have so much in common,...than there is Trudy,..... what a life you had girl, and now i am so proud of you what you achieved, and this married man: dump him as soon as you can!!!!!! You're worth so much more girl! Then Marina,... you are better off without Tony, he's a bastard to let you go through all this and you deserve a whole lot more too.
I don't want to talk about me.
Than there is Linda,... this is the saddest story,...
....she found true love,... married,... and than he's got leukemia and died.
Oh,.... why, why, why,.....
i can't understand what is this for a life,...that i'm in.
Can't see why.

The only reason i can imagine, someone brought us all together for a reason, we can help each other trough this rotten time of our lives, we are all having.

And now i am going to send you an sms, because i need to know if you're allright. *cry*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home