Thursday, November 09, 2006

oh you

You make me crazy, you are sweet and thoughtfull, you told me that you re going to get your bride from Paraquai, and you told me that you don't love her...
At the same time you don't leave me alone...
What are you doing to me?
I am gong to some rough times...not only because of you, also about Lukas, he have such a difficult time that breaks my heart.
It is not easy my life, his life and also your life isn't easy. I know and realize that too.
But i can't let you go, just like that, and you don't let me go just like that, i know.
Are you having second thoughts? I'm not sure about you anymore....
It is not to tell, whats going on in your mind...i asked you and you didn't answer me...are you still think it over or what?

Everybody give the advice to let you go...don't answer you anymore.
On my work, some supervisors ask me what is wrong with you, you are so quiet?
Than i say:i have a headache.

But closer girlfriends say: "it is to see, you are in pain. You look so sad. And thats why you need to stop this. He is really stupid, when he think he need to get a wife from Paraquai...a wife he don't love...he is really pathetic.
And he is not hounest to you as well, he is keeping you on a lease...
And he is not worth it!"

But i think you are worth it, i love you, i have to try everything...perhaps i can stop you to make this misstake. And thats all what count for me...to make you happy.
I don't want to be old and almost dying and look back, and say: i didn't try this or that...
Bcs you are worth it all sweety pie
I want to ask you so many things, there are so many things i like to do with you, still....
I want to share my life with you, i need you on my side.
Why don't you?
I asked you something and you didn't aswer me yet.
Why? Is it so hard for you?
Tell me sweety pie...
Why are you resisting it so hard, what is it?
I cannot chance who i am , what i am, how old i am,
but i can love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home